20.11.11

Sorry Song

Broken hearts and last goodbyes
Restless nights but lullabies
Help to make this pain go away
I realize I let you down
Told you that I'd be around
I'm building up the strength just to say
.
I'm sorry
For breaking all the promises that I wasn't around to keep.
It's on me
This time is the last time I will ever beg you to stay.
But you're already on your way.
.
Filled with sorrow, filled with pain
Knowing that I am to blame
For leaving your heart out in the rain
I know your gonna walk away
leave me with the price to pay
before you go I wanted to say
That I'm sorry
.
Can't make it alive on my own
But if you have to go, then please
Just leave me alone.
Cause I don't want to see you and me going our separate ways.
I'm begging you to stay
If it isn't too late
.
But your already on your way.
----

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário